Spent lots of time exploring the blogs and have a nice list that I am enjoying reading. There is so much to learn - I find myself following links to all of the amazing things going on and coming up with lots of ideas. I also have some from my favorite magazines that I have added for pure pleasure - they make me smile and think about things other than professional learning.
Technorati was the easiest for me to use - I was able to use it the most effectively. I settled on the google reader and it is working. I also have added some of the blogs to the reader on my home computer homepage which is nice - I don't have to log into anything else and I can check my favorite blogs.
The nice thing about the reader is you can scan and pick and choose what to read to maximize the use of your time.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy to read that for you, "blogging" is becoming a habit - a good way to stay current with info and friends.
Post a Comment