Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing #3: Blog and Avitar

I am still amazed I have a blog set up!! It is one of those things I talked about and never did. It was so easy!! Of course now the problem is going to be finding thoughtful things to say.

As I was setting it up I was thinking of all the ways it could be used. Discussions about Books, Professional Development discussions about the book study books we are reading, etc. The possibilities are exciting and endless.

Setting up the avitar was cool. My teenage daughters want one too. The sweater is very similar to one I wore this week - same pattern just different colors.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know exactly how you feel. I was so proud of myself setting up the blog for the course and creating my own avatar. You'll see it in a coupe of weeks.