Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week 5 Thing#10






My name in Chinese.
The image generators were fun to play with.



This site would be fun to incorporate with classes studying Chinese New Year or China. Students would see and learn to say their name in Chinese.



I had to Warholize a picture. It is of my library bookshelves. Art classes could use this as they study Andy Warhol and his art (Kind of obvious).


The image generators were addictive. I just wanted to play with them all. I think if I had a project or topic in mind it would be easier to come up with a use. Playing, I did just that, I played and thought "this is fun" but beyond the obvious uses it was just fun. Now I am going to have to stretch my brain and visit this site again when I am looking for something specific.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more Web 2.0 image creators (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, photocards, fake magazine covers, wordart/logos, gags, posters, etc).