skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Learning Librarian 2.0
Monday, March 10, 2008
Week 5 Thing#12
Rollyo really got me bogged down. It is a great idea for searching but I got so stuck come up with what I wanted to search and what sites I want to include. I am going to hold on to it and when I am inspired Iam going to go back and try it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
▼
March
(7)
Week 9: Thing 23
Week 9: Things 20. 21, 22
Week 8 Thing 19 and 20
Week 7 Thing 16, 16A and 17
Week 6 Thing 14 and 15
Week 6 Thing#13
Week 5 Thing#12
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Visit
PSLA
No comments:
Post a Comment