Friday, March 28, 2008

Week 9: Thing 23

Wow! Hard to believe this journey is over. It was a rocky one at times - I got really bogged down with Rollyo (I just could not think of anything)- but overall had fun exploring. There is so much out there to explore and incorporate into my life, my professional development, and my library. This was an excellent way to explore the tools and I am going to return to them again and again. I like the idea of tagging - it is a way for students to think and work on the creation of search terms. I also am exploring incoporating blogs, wikis, and podcasts into my library. They are powerful communication tools.

A disappointment was not being to add to the PA curriculum connection wiki - I was ready to add and couldn't find the key. This is something that I am going back to to try again. Really valuable and I think more PA librarians should take the time to explore and incoporate the ideas - what's the worst that can happen? It flops and you modify and try again.

No comments: